Update time. Not a huge one, but progress anyway...

I got the back bumper on finally. It has been sitting for a while so i decided to get it out of my way and on the car. Fresh powder coated brackets just like the front.

And a rear shot of the finished product.

A few overalls of the car out in the light.

Also I started to get my alternator assembled. Chromed housing, Powdercoated tins and black powdercoated OG fan, which no one will ever see, but because I know its there...

And here is the motor as it sits right now. Still doing some Tin fits which will smooth out the overall picture when they are done. Its looking nice already though.

Still a few things left to do before the engine goes in, but I'm getting there.